How to enter the drawer

I no longer use this web site.

Please visit me at www.throughourchildrenseyes.com.au

I am now taking orders for Christmas and the book will be ready for distribution on the 6th December 2010


Through Our Children's Eyes

Margaret Jarvinen

PO Box 5398

Alexandra Hills QLD 4161

Australia

or e-mail

throughourchildrenseyes@bigpond.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A big thank you to Vanelli's Pizzeria & Ice Creamery

Craig and Leanne of Vanelli's Pizzeria & Ice Creamery are supporting me towards achieving my goal!
They are handing out my questions to all families that dine with them.
What a great way to keep the kids entertained while waiting for dinner!
I am very grateful for their support.

Vanelli's is a restaurant located at Alexandra Hills Shopping Centre (next to the post office).
If you would like to know more about Vanelli's go to www.vanellis.com.au

Thank you Craig and Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment