How to enter the drawer

I no longer use this web site.

Please visit me at www.throughourchildrenseyes.com.au

I am now taking orders for Christmas and the book will be ready for distribution on the 6th December 2010


Through Our Children's Eyes

Margaret Jarvinen

PO Box 5398

Alexandra Hills QLD 4161

Australia

or e-mail

throughourchildrenseyes@bigpond.com

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I now have a Graphic Designer & Book Artist

I have just hired a Book Artist. Her name is Carmel Glover and her company is Off The Shelf Book Desing. She has been most helpful with answering my questions.

So, the first stage (which is very exciting) is for me to gather some quotes and pictures so she can get to work on the book cover and complete a sample chapter of the book.
When this is complete I will post on the blog and you can get a look at what the book will look like.
So, watch this space. When I post the cover I would love to receive feedback on your thoughts / suggestions.


Carmel's web site is
http://offtheshelfbookdesign.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment