How to enter the drawer

I no longer use this web site.

Please visit me at www.throughourchildrenseyes.com.au

I am now taking orders for Christmas and the book will be ready for distribution on the 6th December 2010


Through Our Children's Eyes

Margaret Jarvinen

PO Box 5398

Alexandra Hills QLD 4161

Australia

or e-mail

throughourchildrenseyes@bigpond.com

Saturday, August 7, 2010

While waiting for postal responses

OK, I have interviewed many children and now waiting to receive more postal responses.
With a bit of extra time now, I have been researching what are my best options for self publishing and if it is as scary as some people perceive it to be.
I may be missing something because, to me, it doesn't appear that scary. It is just a process and you tick the boxes one at a time until you have your printed book.

However, what is on my mind at the moment is the way to market my book. Geez there is so much information out there.
I am starting to think that I will need to get a project manager to organise all the marketing material *laughing*

I have pushed through so many comfort zones to get this far. I think I will just keep pushing through the fear / self doubt and follow my nose.
Of cause I can do this! Of cause I can project manage my marketing strategies for my book!
I am a mother of two small children - they say parenting is the hardest job in the world. Well then, of cause I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment