How to enter the drawer

I no longer use this web site.

Please visit me at www.throughourchildrenseyes.com.au

I am now taking orders for Christmas and the book will be ready for distribution on the 6th December 2010


Through Our Children's Eyes

Margaret Jarvinen

PO Box 5398

Alexandra Hills QLD 4161

Australia

or e-mail

throughourchildrenseyes@bigpond.com

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The interview went well

The Bayside Bulletin interview went well yesterday.
The journalist said the story definately will go to print.
I am very happy about that. She could not tell me when the story will run. I just have to keep my eye out.
I am so pleased this occured. I have secured free publicity.
My confidence has increased as well. This journey started out as a very small idea and now a newspaper is assisting me and believes my project is worthwhile.
I am starting to consider if I should take away the age limit and allow anyone of any age to answer the questions.
I certainly would have enough material to create more than one book.
Hmmmm, I will sleep on this idea and see how I feel about it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment